Fill in the lyrics to Billy's songs. (BTW, it was REALLY hard for me to pick only five!)
1. "You had to be a ___ ___, didn't ya?"
2. "What's the matter with the clothes I'm wearing? Can't you tell that your ___ ___ ___?"
3. "We met as soulmates on Parris Island. We left as ___ ___ ___ ___."
4 ."In the middle of the night, I go ___ ___ ___ ___."
5. "If you said goodbye to me tonight, there would still be ___ ___ ___ ___"
1. "Big Shot"
2. tie's too wide "Still Rock & Roll to Me"
3. from an asylum "Goodnight Saigon"
4. walking in my sleep "The River of Dreams"
5. music left to write "The Longest Time"
First, let me say I'm aware that I make things up for a living, so writing about lying is a little hypocritical. But I don't pre...
When I sent Sister Saint, Sister Sinner to my editor, she was (as usual) helpful about pointing out areas that needed more development, pa...
I have really short little fingers. I mean, I know that "little finger" should alert one to the fact that it won't be much, b...
It's two days until Christmas. You have someone to buy for. Maybe you forgot. Maybe that person is difficult to buy for. Maybe you feel...