Name the song/artist
1. "It was the third of June, another sleepy, dusty Delta day..."
2. "Do you remember the twenty-first night of September?"
3. "I think it was the fourth of July"
4. "It's December the twenty-fourth, and I'm longing to be up north."
5. "It was the third of September/The day I'll always remember."
1. "Ode to Billy Jo" Bobbi Gentry
2. "September" Earth, Wind & Fire
3. "Saturday in the Park" Chicago
4. "White Christmas" The Carpenters (& many more)
5. "Papa Was a Rolling Stone" The Temptations
First, let me say I'm aware that I make things up for a living, so writing about lying is a little hypocritical. But I don't pre...
When I sent Sister Saint, Sister Sinner to my editor, she was (as usual) helpful about pointing out areas that needed more development, pa...
I have really short little fingers. I mean, I know that "little finger" should alert one to the fact that it won't be much, b...
It's two days until Christmas. You have someone to buy for. Maybe you forgot. Maybe that person is difficult to buy for. Maybe you feel...