What's the song about Jim or Jimmy...
1. In which the untimely death of an agricultural titan is celebrated by employee misbehavior and lack of concern.
2. In which the speaker wonders about the return of her lover, fearing she'll be distracted by a rival suitor.
3. In which the tragic death of a societal outcast is brought about by parental interference.
4. In which the life of a simply country boy is chronicled by harmonious church instruments.
5. In which a locally-known criminal is brought to justice in a seedy billiards parlor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rohh-uZyK3o (Smothers Brothers' version)
2. "Jimmy Mack"
3. "Leader of the Pack"
4. "The Bells"
5. "Don't Mess Around with Jim"
First, let me say I'm aware that I make things up for a living, so writing about lying is a little hypocritical. But I don't pre...
When I sent Sister Saint, Sister Sinner to my editor, she was (as usual) helpful about pointing out areas that needed more development, pa...
I have really short little fingers. I mean, I know that "little finger" should alert one to the fact that it won't be much, b...
It's two days until Christmas. You have someone to buy for. Maybe you forgot. Maybe that person is difficult to buy for. Maybe you feel...