|Fill in the first word, which will help with the next circle|
Dec 23, 2015
Dec 22, 2015
By this time in December you've heard all of these songs a thousand times, so match the Christmas song lyric with its title.
1. ...and folks dressed up like Eskimos.
2. You will get a sentimental feeling when you hear...
3. With the angels we will sing, "Hallelujah to the King!"
4. What can I bring Him, poor as I am?
5. "God is not dead, nor doth He sleep."
6. But the very next day, you gave it away.
7. Give him a hammer with lots of tacks...
8. I put a tack on Teacher's chair...
9. For the Lord God Omnipotent reigneth.
10. Let's hope it's a good one/without any fear
____ "So This Is Christmas"
____"I'm Gettin' Nothin' for Christmas"
____"The Christmas Song"
____"The Hallelujah Chorus"
____"In the Bleak Midwinter"
____"Up on the Rooftop"
____"Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree"
____"I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day"
Dec 14, 2015
Today's topic is Christmas music. I love the classics, both religious and secular, but I have to admit I'm distressed by performers who shouldn't attempt them. Walking through the stores, I hear stuff and think, "Who thought this was a good idea?"
I found this site that demonstrates: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/10/worst-christmas-songs_n_4416509.html
I have a soft spot for George Michael that I can't explain, but the rest? Shouldna done it!
I'll be honest. I know that the "deal" with subscriptions is guaranteed income for the entities that sell them. But if I were...
A long time ago, there was an area in Chicago where book publishers tended to locate. They started a book festival, and the rest is hist...
The book launch for Maggie Pill's newest, ONCE UPON A TRAILER PARK, was a great deal of fun. People asked for the recipes for several it...
Whether you open a website or walk into a bookstore, there's nothing like the feeling of choosing what you're going to read ne...