|Fill in the first word, which will help with the next circle|
Dec 23, 2015
Dec 22, 2015
By this time in December you've heard all of these songs a thousand times, so match the Christmas song lyric with its title.
1. ...and folks dressed up like Eskimos.
2. You will get a sentimental feeling when you hear...
3. With the angels we will sing, "Hallelujah to the King!"
4. What can I bring Him, poor as I am?
5. "God is not dead, nor doth He sleep."
6. But the very next day, you gave it away.
7. Give him a hammer with lots of tacks...
8. I put a tack on Teacher's chair...
9. For the Lord God Omnipotent reigneth.
10. Let's hope it's a good one/without any fear
____ "So This Is Christmas"
____"I'm Gettin' Nothin' for Christmas"
____"The Christmas Song"
____"The Hallelujah Chorus"
____"In the Bleak Midwinter"
____"Up on the Rooftop"
____"Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree"
____"I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day"
Dec 14, 2015
Today's topic is Christmas music. I love the classics, both religious and secular, but I have to admit I'm distressed by performers who shouldn't attempt them. Walking through the stores, I hear stuff and think, "Who thought this was a good idea?"
I found this site that demonstrates: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/10/worst-christmas-songs_n_4416509.html
I have a soft spot for George Michael that I can't explain, but the rest? Shouldna done it!
Readers love book deals, right? Here’s the situation: I have books I didn’t sell, largely due to COVID. I’m not interested in doing li...
When I sent Sister Saint, Sister Sinner to my editor, she was (as usual) helpful about pointing out areas that needed more development, pa...
My grandmother died on my birthday in 1968. We couldn't wish her back, since she'd been in a lot of pain for a long time. Later, I...
I have really short little fingers. I mean, I know that "little finger" should alert one to the fact that it won't be much, b...