These songs have "please" and "thank you" just like your parents taught you!
1. The Beatles: "Why do I always have to say, Love? ___ ___ ___"
2. Jim Croce: "Thank you for your time, Well, you've been so much more than kind." ___
3. The Marvelettes: "Please, ___ ___, look and see."
4. Andrew Gold: "Thank You for ___ ___ ___"
5. Bob Hope: "Thanks for ___ ___"
1. "Please Please Me"
3. Mr. Postman
4. Being a Friend
5. The Memory
First, let me say I'm aware that I make things up for a living, so writing about lying is a little hypocritical. But I don't pre...
When I sent Sister Saint, Sister Sinner to my editor, she was (as usual) helpful about pointing out areas that needed more development, pa...
I have really short little fingers. I mean, I know that "little finger" should alert one to the fact that it won't be much, b...
It's two days until Christmas. You have someone to buy for. Maybe you forgot. Maybe that person is difficult to buy for. Maybe you feel...