Dec 16, 2015
30 Days of Christmas Day 22: Random Questions
2. Why do we make stupid people famous?
3. Who decided that Christmas (or any holiday, for that matter) means going broke buying presents?
4. Who's Making Love to Your Old Lady (While You Are Out Making Love)?-- Sorry, it just came into my head.
5. What was I thinking when I planned a 30-day blog event?
6. What happened to being able to eat whatever I want and never gaining weight?
7. Where did I set my phone down this time?
8. Where can I find out if the 1998 Lincoln Continental had an escape button inside the trunk? (This is the kind of research question that drives authors crazy.)
9. When will I release my next book? (Only editors & cover artists know the answer!)
10. When will we learn that Peace on Earth is the only gift that matters?
I left a conversation yesterday wondering how many ways one person can offend another in three minutes. I was outside sweeping my si...
When I sent Sister Saint, Sister Sinner to my editor, she was (as usual) helpful about pointing out areas that needed more development, pa...
My grandmother died on my birthday in 1968. We couldn't wish her back, since she'd been in a lot of pain for a long time. Later, I...
I have really short little fingers. I mean, I know that "little finger" should alert one to the fact that it won't be much, b...